|photo (c) 2010 Kelly Nicolaisen|
Congratulations to winner Megan Savage!
Update: The raffle is over, you helped us raise $890 for the Autism Science Foundation! Amazing.
Please go to Leo's iPad Raffle Crowdrise page to make your donation and buy your virtual ticket.
The winner will also receive the following free apps, courtesy of their developers:
- Dr. Seuss's ABC by Oceanhouse Media
- Bob Books by Learning Touch
- TouchTrainer by Orderd.com
- Turn Taker by Orderd.com
- Quibble Kids by Chess Pie Media
- Swapsies by Spinlight Studio
- TallyTots by Spinlight Studios
- Speech With Milo: Verbs by Doonan Speech Therapy
- Speech With Milo: Prepositions by Doonan Speech Therapy
- Speech With Milo: Sequencing by Doonan Speech Therapy
- All About Me by I Get It! LLC
- Color Mix for Kids by EightFold Education
- Be Confident by Electric Eggplant
- Zanny: Born to Run by Extra Special Kids LLC
- GraceApp by Steven Troughton-Smith *NEW*
- The Three Little Pigs Interactive Storybook by Nosy Crow Apps *NEW*
- iCommunicate by Grembe *NEW*
- Yum Yum Yum by PicPocket Books *NEW*
- What A Pest! by PicPocket Books *NEW*
- Wednesday is Spaghetti Day by PicPocket Books *NEW*
- Tractor Mac Arrives by PicPocket Books *NEW*
- Snuggle Mountain by PicPocket Books *NEW*
Raffle ends at noon PST on Friday, April 29th, the winner will be announced at 1 PM PST, and will be selected using Random.org.
- Entrants are bound by the rules laid out on this page.
- iPad will arrive as is: one used 16 GB iPad 1 with case and charger, no warranty or Apple Care. We are not responsible for damage en route or technical problems upon receipt.
- The iPad will be restored to its original factory settings. The new owner must set up a an iTunes account, and install any apps.
- Entrants must be both (1) a legal resident of the United States and (2) at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Entrants are responsible for any federal, state, county or other local income taxes.
- Entrants agree to waive, discharge, release and hold harmless Shannon Des Roches Rosa from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with this raffle.
- We cannot accept entries before or after the eligibility period. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected entries.
- Winners are responsible for confirming notification and providing a valid U.S. mailing address within 72 hours. If winners do not contact us within the 72 hour time frame, we will select an alternate winner. We are not responsible for winners' lost or misdirected emails, tweets, or Facebook messages.