Leelo's Preschool Goals
Here is what we hope Leelo will be able to do at his preschool, as summarized by Supervisor M:
1) Greetings: When people greet Leelo hello and goodbye, he will respond with a greeting. He will also spontaneously greet people when he sees them.
2) Sharing materials/toys: Leelo will ask for a turn with a desired toy, and give a toy to a peer when they ask for it.
3) Attend/respond when called by name: Leelo will look up when someone calls him, and will respond with a "yes/no" or other appropriate response.
4) State his needs and desires in simple three to five word sentences.
5) Observe and imitate simple actions by teacher and peers.
6) Sit in a group activity for three minutes.
7) Begin to follow simple, repetitive daily routines.
8) Follow simple one and two step directions.
Preschool starts September 13...